Affirmations are a powerful tool that I believe inspires and uplifts the mind and the soul. In other words, words have power! What you mentally and emotionally focus on expands in your life. So for those who self-sabotage, have low confidence or struggle to change their negative thoughts, affirmations for self love can be a great path forward.
Practising affirmations through positivity, mindfulness and gentleness can help reprogram the brain for prosperity. Just like physical exercise, as long as they're repeated consistently and you believe in them, you can start to see some positive changes.
Psst - take your mind & confidence to the next level by subscribing to my affirmations newsletter!
How to use positive affirmations
For any affirmation, repetition is key. Take a few minutes out of your day to listen, journal and/or repeat affirmations for self love, abundance, confidence and inspired action. Be sure to use emotion and enthusiasm when declaring these affirmations for maximum effect. You can also repeat them in front of a mirror or leave yourself sticky notes around home.
Without further ado, find some affirmations for self love below.
21 'I am' affirmations:
- I am blessed.
- I am bold.
- I am brilliant.
- I am whole.
- I am happy.
- I am special and unique.
- I am beautiful, inside and out.
- I am worthy of the purest love.
- I am irreplaceable.
- I am not too much to love.
- I am a shining star to those who truly see me.
- I am able to get whatever I desire.
- I am doing my best with the understanding, knowledge and awareness I possess.
- I am learning to allow my pain to teach me rather than harden me.
- I am grateful for all my experiences.
- I am learning to become the best version of myself.
- I am independent and can still seek help.
- I am not for everyone and that's okay.
- I am able to set healthy boundaries.
- I am grateful for what I have.
- I am committed to loving and trusting myself.
21 'I will' affirmations:
- I will feed my mind, body and soul the best things.
- I will change and expand and trust that process.
- I will be focused on my purpose and be careful in making important life decisions.
- I will control my fears. They will not control me.
- I will stand in my power and use my strengths to thrive.
- I will take the time to gain strength and wisdom from my experiences.
- I will always find a solution to the problems I encounter.
- I will focus on the positive things life has to offer me.
- I will get everything I've ever dreamt of.
- I will not force people or situations that are not for me.
- I will be honest with myself about where I'm healing and where it hurts.
- I will feel the rain and trust the sun to rise.
- I will always choose myself even when rejection is hard.
- I will give myself the same love I believe others deserve.
- I will forgive myself and be gentle with my emotions.
- I will fail, but I am not a failure.
- I will evolve emotionally.
- I will replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- I will always speak up for myself.
- I will allow my greatness to shine.
- I will protect my peace.
21 'I accept' affirmations:
- I accept only the love I deserve.
- I accept myself for the person I truly am.
- I accept to let things go when necessary.
- I accept that not everyone can remain in my life.
- I accept relationships that are nurturing.
- I accept to prioritize my needs.
- I accept clarity and freedom into my life.
- I accept to choose myself first.
- I accept my gifts. Running from them is no longer an option.
- I accept that my energy is aligned with abundance.
- I accept that I can cultivate love.
- I accept that I matter.
- I accept that happiness can be found within.
- I accept that I have the power to change.
- I accept that there are things I cannot control.
- I accept my accomplishments.
- I accept to love myself.
- I accept to respect myself.
- I accept that I am confident.
- I accept to release the things or people that no longer serve me.
- I accept that I don't need validation from others.
21 'I welcome' affirmations:
- I welcome miracles, which flow into me as the river flows into the ocean.
- I welcome happiness into my life.
- I welcome love into my life.
- I welcome joy into my life.
- I welcome opportunities in my life.
- I welcome peace into my life.
- I welcome love into my life.
- I welcome healing with intention.
- I welcome decisions that empower me.
- I welcome motivation into my life.
- I welcome positivity into my life.
- I welcome courage and success in my life.
- I welcome new skills and abilities.
- I welcome happy thoughts.
- I welcome calm and relaxation in every situation.
- I welcome and honour the good things I desire in my life.
- I welcome the unfoldment of my highest potential.
- I welcome love to be my guide.
- I welcome positive people and events in my life.
- I welcome and absorb the energy of each new day.
- I welcome this new chapter.
Remember, loving yourself is one of the most important things you can do. Becoming comfortable in your skin can be hard, so I hope these affirmations have a positive impact on you. Blessings only.