As a huge fan of Archie Comics, making these easy Archie Comics/Riverdale DIY magnets was so much fun! For those of you who don’t know, the comics were taken to the next level and became a TV show called Riverdale. And there are only two days left until the season 2 premiere aaaah.
Without further ado, here are the materials you’ll need:
– Mod Podge Basic Podgeable Shapes
– Comic book page(s)
– Peel & Stick magnet dots
– Mod Podge
– A pen
Let’s get started!
1. First you’ll want to go through your Archie or Riverdale comic book. Look for the best character faces and speech bubbles for your magnets.
2. Next, cut out each area and place the basic shapes over the part you want to use. Using a pen, trace around the shape. Tip: Keep each shape and comic piece together so you don’t mismatch anything!
3. Cut out the comic pieces. Make sure to cut inside a little bit so that they fit perfectly on the back of the shapes.
4. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge on the front of the comic and stick/press firmly to the back of the shape. Let dry completely before handling.
5. Peel and stick the magnet dot on the back of your shapes. That’s it! Riverdale Season 2 premieres on Wednesday, October 11 at 8 p.m. ET on the CW!
Check out more DIYs here.