What’s summer without a nice, sweet, frozen treat like Vegan fudgesicles!? Nothing!
Naturally, I had to make these delicious and creamy Vegan popsicles. And the best part is, you only need FOUR ingredients. They also only take about 10 minutes to whip up and two hours of freezing time. So, if you’re throwing a BBQ, make sure to make these in advance.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– ¾ can of coconut milk
– 1/3 cup of baking chocolate or chocolate chips
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
– a pinch of salt
– an ice pop maker (I got mine from Walmart for $3)
Let’s make this!
1. Heat the chocolate in a microwave until melted at 30 second intervals
2. In a blender, blend the chocolate, cocoa powder, milk, maple syrup and salt until combined. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes for extra creaminess
3. Blend once more for a minute and transfer the mixture to your ice pop mold
4. Freeze for at least two hours
Find more food recipes here.